With over 160 5 star Google reviews, Steve Carling of Carling Aquatic & Physical Therapy in Gilbert AZ leads one of the top rated physical therapy clinics and aquatic therapy practices in Gilbert! We offer a wide range of services tailored to your individual needs.
Aquatic & Physical Therapy in Gilbert
The Gilbert office is located in the medical offices behind the 7-11 on the Southeast corner of Elliot & Cooper.
Office Hours: M-F: 7am – 5:40pm
Visit Gilbert’s Website: www.CarlingPT.com
What’s Unique In Gilbert
Our Gilbert AZ physical therapy location is owned and operated by Steve Carling, PT, MS, who has been a practicing physical therapist since 1996. Steve is passionate about helping individuals respond positively to their physical issues, whether they result from injuries, surgeries, or otherwise.
This location has a wide variety of unique physical therapy treatment & rehabilitation services to meet the needs of our patients, including:
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Manual Therapy
- Metabolic/Weight Loss Program
- Cold Laser
Why Choose Carling Aquatic and Physical Therapy in Gilbert AZ?
- Our physical therapist is also a practicing aquatic therapist, who has pool days twice per week.
- Steve Carling is an expert in manual therapy techniques, working on everything from sports injuries to work related accidents.
- We are open daily from 7:00am-5:40pm. It can be hard to squeeze in physical or aquatic therapy before or after work, and we try to accommodate that.
- Our metabolic physical therapy for weight loss program is active in this location.
- Steve Carling, physical therapist, has over 20 years of experience as a business owner and PT. He works with all of his patients directly and develops individual treatment plans for each.
- We accept all major insurances, including many of the Arizona AHCCCS plans.
Meet The Staff
Steve Carling, PT, MS – Physical Therapist
Steve is the owner of Carling Physical Therapy, located in Gilbert. His specialties include aquatic therapy, cold laser, and ASTYM. Steve has been a practicing physical therapist for over 20 years.
Jerram LaBorde, PTA – Physical Therapist Assistant
Jerram has been with the company since 2013, and currently works in our Gilbert clinic.
Request an Appointment In Gilbert