With over 160 5 star Google reviews, Steve Carling of Carling Aquatic & Physical Therapy in Gilbert AZ leads one of the top rated physical therapy and aquatic therapy practices in Gilbert!
Aquatic & Physical Therapy in Gilbert
The Gilbert office is located in the medical offices behind the 7-11 on the Southeast corner of Elliot & Cooper.
Office Hours: M-F: 7am – 5:40pm
Visit Gilbert’s Website: www.CarlingPT.com
What’s Unique In Gilbert
Our Gilbert Location is owned and operated by Steve Carling, PT, MS, who has been a practicing physical therapist since 1996. Steve is passionate about helping individuals respond positively to their physical issues, whether they result from injuries, surgeries, or otherwise.
This location has multiple unique services to meet the needs of our patients, including:
Why Choose Carling Aquatic and Physical Therapy in Gilbert AZ?
- Our physical therapist is also a practicing aquatic therapist, who has pool days twice per week.
- We are open daily from 7:00am-5:40pm. It can be hard to squeeze in physical or aquatic therapy before or after work, and we try to accommodate that.
- Our metabolic physical therapy for weight loss program is active in this location.
- Steve Carling, physical therapist, has over 20 years of experience as a business owner and PT. He works with all of his patients directly.
- We accept all major insurances, including many of the Arizona AHCCCS plans.
Meet The Staff
Steve Carling, PT, MS
Steve is the owner of Carling Physical Therapy, located in Gilbert. His specialties include aquatic therapy, cold laser, and ASTYM. Steve has been a practicing physical therapist for over 20 years.
Jerram LaBorde, PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant
Jerram has been with the company since 2013, and currently works in our Gilbert clinic.