Living with hip pain is NO FUN. We just wanted to make you aware that Jeff Petersen, PT will be speaking at an event this month, along with two of our great friends, Kelli Shallal (registered dietician) and Dr. Michael Sumko! This two hour seminar’s topic is “Managing Knee & Hip Pain through Diet and Exercise.”
This FREE event is taking place at the end of the month and you are invited. This event will be great if you:
- Suffer from any sort of Hip or Knee pain
- Want your hip or knee pain explained to you in layman’s terms
- Want to know some practical solutions that can get you free of your hip pain in no time!
- Would like to have your hip pain management and/or therapy questions answered by professionals who do this for a living
Light snacks will be provided, and three speakers will discuss topics relating to two of the most common types of pain.
The speakers will be:
- Kelli Shallal, MPH, Registered Dietician
- Jeff Petersen, MOMT, Physical Therapist
- Dr. Michael Sumko, DO, Orthopedic Surgeon
Where: Tempe St. Lukes Hospital, MOB Building
When: October 30 at 6:30pm
Please click the link below to RSVP in advance: