We have been offering Physical Therapy in Maricopa for over 15 years! This physical therapy office is conveniently located off on the northwest corner of John Wayne Parkway and Smith Enke Road, directly behind the Walgreens in Maricopa, Arizona.
City of Maricopa Location
Office Location: 21300 N John Wayne Pkwy Ste 125, Maricopa, AZ 85139
Office Hours: M/W/F: 8am – 5:40pm | T/Th: 8am – 4:30pm | Sat: 8am-12pm
What's Unique in Maricopa
This location is the first ever physical therapist serving the City of Maricopa. We have proudly served this community since 2004. Our focus is to provide our community with uncompromising service. Much of our physical therapy staff in Maricopa are locals, and we love the “small town” vibe in the City of Maricopa. Because the citizens of Maricopa are often making the long drive to and from the East Valley, this location also offers expanded hours, including Saturdays.
Why Choose Petersen Physical Therapy in Maricopa?
- Petersen Physical Therapy has been in the Maricopa Area for over 15 years and was the first physical therapist serving the community of Maricopa, AZ.
- We are now offering THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE in this location!
- Our Maricopa office takes almost all insurances, including most AHCCCS plans. Please call us to determine if we take your insurance.
- All of our physical therapists and physical therapist assistants are highly trained, engaging in continuing education and remaining up-to-date on current techniques and practices.
- Our owner, Jeff Petersen, has been practicing physical therapy for over 35 years and has been a practicing physical therapist in Maricopa for the entire time this office has been open.
Meet the Maricopa Physical Therapy Staff
Shawn Gorsline, PT, DPT, Director of Rehabilitation
Shawn is our primary physical therapist in Maricopa and has a strong sports and orthopedic background, as he was a previous NCAA baseball pitcher. As a previous physical therapy intern with the Cleveland Indians, he has also worked with many collegiate and professional athletes.
Jeff Petersen, PT, DPT, CEO, Owner
Jeff has almost 40 years of experience in the physical therapy industry and is actively involved in bettering the business, the association, and the community. He started the practice in 1992 with a simple vision to help as many people as possible.
Whitney Bansner, PTA, ATC
Physical Therapist Assistant
Whitney is a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in our Maricopa physical therapy office. Whitney enjoys spending her free time with her family, two dogs, hiking, working out, traveling, and discovering everything the state of Arizona has to offer.