Why Choose Petersen Physical Therapy in Tempe?
- Petersen Physical Therapy is one of the oldest and most well established practices in Tempe. We first had an office in Banner Desert, then moved to McClintock & Baseline.
- We take all of the major insurance plans, including many of the AHCCCS plans. Please call us if you are wondering if we take your insurance – we probably do!
- Our physical therapists are actively engaged in continuing education and are regularly updating their skill-sets with the most up-to-date techniques and information.
- We have relationships with all of the major medical practices in the area. If your doctor has ordered physical therapy for you, it will be easy for us to communicate back and forth with your doctor.
- Our owner, Jeff Petersen, has over 35 years of experience and has served hundreds of satisfied patients.
Tempe Physical Therapists and PTA's
Malia Johnson, PTA
Malia earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University (2019). She received an Associates in Physical Therapist Assistant
Jennifer Engelbert, PT, DPT
Jennifer is one of the physical therapists in our Tempe physical therapy office. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology
Ed Hardy, PT, DPT
Ed Hardy earned his Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at Arizona State University in 2012. He earned his Doctorate of Physical
Jeff Petersen, PT, MOMT, CEO, Owner
Jeff has almost 40 years of experience in the physical therapy industry and is actively involved in bettering the business,