This office is our newest physical therapy office in Mesa, Arizona. David Call, PT, DPT is a highly reviewed and rated physical therapist. This office is located in the Jackson Center building on University Drive and Center Street.
What's Unique in this Office
David Call, PT, DPT provides personalized physical therapy utilizing the latest techniques and equipment. David Call is fluent in Spanish and trained in Graston Techniques. We accept most insurance plans to meet our community’s needs. From before your first visit, we will work with your doctor to comply with the medical advice you’ve received. Whether you need physical therapy for an injury, recovery after a surgery, or sports medicine, we will work with you to resolve your pain and get you back to the lifestyle that you love.
Why Choose OPT, Physical Therapy in Mesa?
- Orthopedic Performance Therapy is easily accessible. Our location on University Drive and Center Street make an optimal location for our patients.
- Orthopedic Performance Therapy is run by a husband and wife team, David and Kristi Call, who are known for their dedicated attention to their physical therapy patients’ individual needs.
- David Call, PT, DPT will work with you to form a personalized treatment plan.
- You will leave treatment with a personalized home exercise program, allowing you to avoid re-injuring yourself after treatment and lowering the chances of future injuries in the long term.
- This physical therapy office provides bilingual services.
- Almost all major insurances and insurance carriers are accepted at this office, including AHCCCS. For specific information on whether or not we take yours, give us a call.
Orthopedic Performance Therapy Staff
David Call, PT, DPT
David, a native of Arizona, attended Arizona State University graduating Magna Cum laude with a degree in Kinesiology. He attended A.T. Still University’s Arizona School of Health Sciences and graduated in 2007 with his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. Learn more…