Our mission at Petersen Physical Therapy:
“Creating safe spaces for engagement leading to abundance.”
As an essential service, we have remained open for in person visits throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and we continue to be ready to serve you. We are working to optimize your safety, while helping you improve your function and decrease your pain. We continue to observe the following steps to be consistent with CDC guidelines.
Patient hygiene and screening
- Upon entering we screen all patients for symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever.
- Those that show symptoms will be rescheduled and asked to contact their physician.
- Patients are to use hand sanitizer before entering the office and throughout treatments.
- Patients will be offered a mask if they do not have their own.
- Social distancing is being practiced throughout the clinic when not receiving manual therapy.
Staff hygiene and screening
- We have made available the ability for all our clinical staff to receive the covid-19 vaccine.
- To date, many of us have already been vaccinated, and our target is 90% voluntary vaccination.
- Employees will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Employees will wear masks in the clinic, and in other areas when unable to social distance.
- All staff continue with regular hand washing/disinfecting.
Office hygiene protocols
- Limited number of patients allowed in the waiting rooms. Magazines and extraneous materials have been removed from the waiting rooms.
- Routine disinfection with medical grade disinfectant is done between each patient and on all frequently touched surface areas including our exercise equipment and office.
Our responsibility is to insure you get the care that will benefit you without undue harm to you or others. To that end, we want you to know that you are as safe as is possible attending your physical therapy appointments in our offices.