Our mission at Petersen Physical Therapy:
“Creating safe spaces for engagement leading to abundance.”
We are working to optimize your safety, while helping you improve your function and decrease your pain. We continue to observe the following steps to be consistent with CDC guidelines.
Patient safety protocols
- We encourage vaccinations.
- Masks are voluntary.
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19 is asked to stay at home.
Staff hygiene and screening
- To date, all of our clinicians have been vaccinated.
- Employees presenting any level of symptoms will return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- All staff continue with regular hand washing/disinfecting.
Office hygiene protocols
- Routine disinfection with medical grade disinfectant is done between each patient and on all frequently touched surface areas including our exercise equipment and office.
Our responsibility is to insure you get the care that will benefit you without undue harm to you or others. To that end, we want you to know that you are as safe as is possible attending your physical therapy appointments in our offices.