Our outpatient occupational therapy is unique in that our licensed occupational therapists also treats orthopedic and sports related injuries along with improving function in daily activities.
Often injuries that occur require a more specialized approach to patients struggling with making accommodations around daily activities and functions. Our approach not only assists with injury recovery, but also assists the patient and family members/caregivers in improving the ability to perform daily tasks.
We specialize in treating:
- Pre- and post-surgical procedures
- Work related injuries
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Auto Accidents
- Self-Care/Home Management Training
- Wheel Chair Management Training
- Work Hardening/Conditioning
- Prosthetic Training