This office is one of the top rated and most established practices for physical therapy in Tempe, Arizona. Located on the Northeast corner of McClintock Road and Baseline Road in Tempe, just east of the Target store.
What's Unique in Tempe
Our Tempe clinic is our oldest current location. We’ve been offering physical therapy in Tempe/Mesa for over 20 years. It’s located in the medical buildings just east of the Target on McClintock & Baseline. This location also houses our administrative team and is considered “home base” for Petersen Physical Therapy.
This location serves patients from the Tempe & Mesa area. The clinic is an open gym design and was remodeled in 2016. Services we provided at this location:
–All forms of Outpatient Physical Therapy
–Our Metabolic Wellness & Weight Loss Program
—Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)/Disability Claims
Why Choose Petersen Physical Therapy in Tempe, Arizona?
- Petersen Physical Therapy is one of the oldest and most well established practices in Tempe. We first had an office in Banner Desert, then moved to McClintock & Baseline.
- We take all of the major insurance plans, including many of the AHCCCS plans. Please call us if you are wondering if we take your insurance – we probably do!
- Our physical therapists are actively engaged in continuing education and are regularly updating their skill-sets with the most up-to-date techniques and information.
- We have relationships with all of the major medical practices in the area. If your doctor has ordered physical therapy for you, it will be easy for us to communicate back and forth with your doctor.
- Our owner, Jeff Petersen, has over 35 years of experience and has served hundreds of satisfied patients.
Meet the Physical Therapy Staff in Tempe
Jeff Petersen, PT, MOMT, CEO, Owner
Jeff has almost 40 years of experience in the physical therapy industry and is actively involved in bettering the business, the association, and the community. He started the practice in 1992 with a simple vision to help as many people as possible.
Ed Hardy, PT, DPT Physical TherapistEarned Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at Arizona State University in 2012. He earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT) in 2016 at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona. Read More…
Jennifer Engelbert, PT, DPT
Jennifer is one of the physical therapists in our Tempe physical therapy office. She earned her Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology at Arizona State University in 2017. Read More…